Monday, December 31, 2012

Sweater Indecision



I'm planning a visit to my LYS (local yarn store) tomorrow with the intention of getting enough yarn to start a new sweater for 2013. The only problem is that I don't know which one to pick. Here are my options as of now:

The Burdock Cardigan by Maura Kirk (the lovely green sweater on the cover of November Knits) This sweater features a really nice moss stitch that I'd like to try. This one is done in worsted weight.

Aidez by Cirilia Rose - This one is amazingly popular on Ravelry. I've been watching a few knitalongs elsewhere on the internet and everyone's version seems to come out so nicely. Aidez is knit in a bulky weight.

Both are cardigans without buttons. Aidez features cables & bulky yarn while Burdock has the moss stitch and worsted weight yarn.

Any knitters out there with a suggestion? What's the favorite cardigan you've ever knitted?

Perhaps I'll just go to the yarn store tomorrow with both patterns and see which yarn wants to go home with me!



No comments:

Post a Comment