Friday, April 12, 2013

Love for Color Affection

Remember this post? After my little moment of silence I cast on again and earlier this week I finished the Color Affection shawl.


I'm glad I took the time to rip back and knit the colors in the correct order. It's lovely and smooshy and warm. I'm in love.


The yarn is Miss Babs Yummy Superwash Baby Yarn in "Wind Surfing," "Indigo Bunting," and "Forever." It has a wonderful texture and drape. I would definitely love to use this yarn again. 


Check out my project page here

2 comments:

  1. Looks gorgeous and flow-y!!! Love it!!! Looks wonderful on you, but what wouldn't??? I really enjoy your blog.....love reading about your yarns and creations. The other day I ordered a skein of Recycled Silk Sari Ribbon Yarn from Darn Good Yarn. It arrived today and I was like a kid in a candy shop when opening it. Can't wait to try knitting a simple scarf with it, just to see how it feels and looks.....AND learning the verdict on the ease or difficulty of working with it. I wanted to try something different and I liked this company's concept. So, I will let you know how it all works out....AFTER, I try to finish some other projects! Hugs!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's beautiful, and now I want one. So many things to knit, so little time!

    ReplyDelete