Friday, May 31, 2013

FO: Bobble Sheep Pillow

I finally finished the Bobble Sheep Pillow! I think it turned out pretty cute, although it blends in a bit with my couch so I may have to find it another place to live.

Pattern: Bobble Sheep Pillow by Purl Soho
Yarn: Berroco Vintage Chunky in the 6106 colorway (gray) & Cascade 220 in black
Needles: Size 3 & 10

The bobbles were time consuming to make but other than that they were pretty easy. It was the head and feet that were difficult. The way the stitches were picked up and arranged on the needles made it really awkward to knit. The leg stitches were arranged in a rectangle with just one stitch on each short end. After a while I decided to rearrange the stitches to make it a little easier. I just added some extra stitch markers so I knew where each round began. I really should have done that sooner! 

Check out my Ravelry project page here.

2 comments:

  1. Really cute, Paula!!! I think it looks nice with your sofa!!! Have you made the big move yet?
    Hugs!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ditto to Aunt Deb's comment...it is really cute...! Love YOU.

    ReplyDelete