Wednesday, June 19, 2013

FO: Sproutlette Dress

I have a finished object to share with you today! This is the Sproutlette Dress by Tanis Lavallee. 




Yarn: Dream in Color Smooshy in Melon Bomb
Size: 0-6 months
Needle size: US 3

I also made these little Mary Jane slippers to match. 


Pattern: Tiny Shoes by Ysolda Teague
Yarn: Dream in Color Smooshy in Melon Bomb 
Buttons: From my button jar! 

I mailed both the dress & shoes to Hawaii where my cousin and his wife are expecting a little girl in July. They've received the package, so now it's safe to share with the rest of you! 



3 comments:

  1. Absolutely precious, Paula!!!!!
    Love the color!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ditto Aunt Deb's remarks....can't wait to see what you do next.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mailei wanted me to tell you that she misses seeing you at the library. I love both of these knits. I'm so glad I still get to see all of the beautiful things you make.

    ReplyDelete