Thursday, July 4, 2013

New Knitting Spot

I'm back! We had a crazy weekend of moving into our new home and then I spent the next week sifting through the boxes. There's still a few boxes to unpack (mostly books) but I got sidelined by a nasty cold this week. I'm going to have to get used to a whole new set of germs at my new library! Anyway, I'm feeling quite a bit better today (which probably had something to do with the three-hour nap I took this afternoon) so I thought I'd share pictures of a new favorite knitting spot.


There's a little pond behind the alumni building on campus that I discovered on a walk one day.


Below the bridge I found a nice bench to sit and knit and while I was there a duck came to visit! 


He stood right by my feet for several minutes - long enough for me to find my camera in my bag and get a few pictures. I'm sure he was hoping for a treat, but I didn't have anything to share.


There he goes in search of someone with more than yarn in their bag. Ducks just don't know good sock yarn when they see it.


2 comments:

  1. Well, I guess you will have to keep some crackers in your knitting bag from now on!!! Beautiful spot you have found to create your knitted wonders!!

    Is this coming week the ArtsFest?
    Glad you are feeling better!!!
    Hugs!!!
    Love,
    Aunt Deb

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute! You have definitely found a relaxing spot. I hope it is not as hot up there as it is in Hummelstown.

    ReplyDelete