Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Knitted Christmas, Part 2

Here are a few photos of the stuffed animals that went to live in new homes for Christmas. 


Pattern: Lion by Sarah Keen
Yarn: Cascade 220 


Pattern: Milk Cow by Susan B. Anderson
Yarn: Cascade 220


Pattern: Horse by Sarah Keen
Yarn: Cascade 220 & Bernat Satin Solids



Pattern: Giraffe by Susan B. Anderson
Yarn: Cascade 220

And I can't leave out this adorable little sweater for the newest addition to the family. 


Pattern: Gramps Cardigan by Kate Oates
Yarn: Cascade 220 Sport in Green Apple 
Size: 6 months


Check out those amazing tractor buttons! I found them in the TessaAnn Etsy shop. Love them so much!!

Looking back, it appears that I used Cascade 220 quite a bit this year. Honestly, it's a great wool yarn that stands up to a lot of love, which makes it great for toys. 

I love knitting toys for the kids in our family, but I'm thrilled to be able to work on some non-Christmas knitting. 

I just finished a cabled neckwarmer, made from that beautiful purple yarn I shared recently. Pictures coming soon! 

AND I got a surprise in the mail yesterday: 


Handspun alpaca yarn! :) 

Right now I'm thinking that this yarn would make some really lovely fingerless mitts. 

So there will be lots of interesting knitting to share with you soon. 

Have a Happy New Year and keep knitting! 

No comments:

Post a Comment