Sunday, May 11, 2014

Finally Feeling Like Spring



My husband brought them home as a surprise yesterday. :) It's amazing how much they brighten up the living room.

I'm currently trying out a new-to-me yarn: Opal sock yarn. I'm using the Feen & Elfen fingering weight. I love the colors and am already past the heel on the 2nd sock. This pair will be for Molly's "A Homespun House" podcast May Sock KAL. 




Next on the needles: a new stranded/fair isle knitting project. I finally got around to blocking the red and white stocking and am now on to green and white! 


Yarn: Cascade 220 Sport in #8894 ("Christmas Green") and #8505 (White).


1 comment:

  1. Always beautiful, Paula!!!

    Could you recommend a nice yarn for a baby blanket? Something cotton or a blend of some natural fibers would be nice, and washable would be great too!!! I am not a fan of acrylic. Hope all is well!!
    Love,
    Aunt Deb

    ReplyDelete